Has anyone died when ministered to while attending Be In Health?

(Henry Wright) People come to the For My Life™ program in ambulances and on stretchers. They lie on the floor with stage four terminal illness. We’ve even had some of them life-flighted in. Also, people with simple things like asthma or allergies come too.

Yes, as a matter of fact. This is a powerful testimony because we are the last resort. A doctor in Texas sent a man to us who was unsaved and ridged against God. He would never go to church, and he was dying. He also was at odds with his family and his son and daughter-in-law. His wife brought him as a last resort, and there before he died, he found God, was baptized in the Holy Ghost, baptized in water, made peace with his son, and got his affairs in order. This would never have happened.

So why didn’t God heal him? Don’t ask me. But I know one thing. It was an eternal meeting for that man, and the family was so excited to know that they will see their father and husband again in the resurrection. That’s the greatest healing of all and greatest miracle of all… his salvation. The greatest miracle is eternal preservation; otherwise we would have lost this man to eternity. So you know there are many issues in people’s lives.

Only about 80 percent of all disease has a spiritual root. The other 20 percent is because of accidents and things that happen in life. We approach those just from a straight forward application of ministry.

Original Source: Be In Health Global, Henry W. Wright, Donna Wright. It’s a New Day Interview with Henry W. Wright and Donna Wright:¬†2004.
DVD Course Material. Pleasant Valley Church, GA, 2006. Print.