We believe God lavishes his gifts upon us, and he has a purpose and plan for each one of us, and it is our desire to see you released in it!
There are 2 ways to volunteer:
- Volunteer application process: (For those wanting to help on the “Front-Line”). Volunteer Application Packets can be obtained by attending a Healing Rooms of Halifax Volunteer Information Session, with 3 weeks to complete application paperwork and other tasks, leading up to the actual Healing Rooms of Halifax Volunteer Group Training.
- Visit us at the Healing Rooms of Halifax Healing Centre location and experience the Healing Rooms by receiving prayer.
- Have a “get to know you” interview.
- Attend a Healing Rooms of Halifax 1 evening and 1 day live group training sessions.
- If possible, to attend an IAHR Healing Rooms Training Event (local in Nova Scotia or in another Canadian Province) delivered by the Canadian National IAHR Director or an officially released Healing Rooms Trainer.
- If the ministry is a good fit for you and you are a good fit for the ministry, you will be invited to join our team.
- After being welcomed and prayed over by our team, you will observe a minimum of 3 clients receiving prayer in our Halifax Healing Rooms. This lets you see how we minister the love of God to those needing healing in their body, soul and spirit. Check out our Home , Contact Us, or Our Locations web pages for information on public ministry opportunities. It is also a fun way to meet the other volunteers and build team relationships!
- Once on our team, you will have the opportunity to be familiar with all aspects of the Healing Rooms and minister in various areas, depending on where God is calling you!
- minister in the Healing Rooms, Discipleship Program or Mobile Ministry
- social media: possibly writing articles for e-newsletters, maintain website posts, testimonials, and news
- Ways you can volunteer without joining the team:
- By volunteering your time and services, we are able to spend more monetary donations on front line ministry.
- printing services & graphic artistry for promotional materials (business cards, flyers, brochures, posters, books)
- professional consultations & services (i.e. legal, accounting / bookkeeping, business)
- fundraising (gathering gift cards, items, monetary donations on our behalf)
Upcoming Volunteer Training
We have just finished a volunteer information session on April 29, 2017 to prepare new volunteers for Healing Rooms of Halifax group training. Please let us know if you are interested in becoming a volunteer and we will contact you when we plan the next volunteer information session.
To encourage you if you are considering volunteering, please see current volunteer testimonials and what they have to say about their experience.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the directors at firstname.lastname@example.org